Tuesday, November 11, 2008

General Stuff

Thought I'd try my hand at blogging again. No promises on adding things in a timely manner, but I'll see how it goes.

Lots of things going on around the place this fall. We are in the throws of wedding planning and basketball games start next week (after many months of practice). That's on top of the normal daily routines we all enjoy.

Jimmy just returned from his annual pilgrimage to West Virginia. He had a great time and I'm sure will be blogging on all his adventures for some time to come. Today, in the mail, he received his first book to review for Thomas Nelson Publishers ... a chronological Bible. I got to open the package and boy does it look cool. Can't wait to get my grubbies on it; but alas, I'm not the one writing the review so I'll have to wait a bit.

Jimmy and I took a walk this morning and the fall colors are still amazing! This has been one of the most beautiful falls I can remember. I just love the colored leaves!!!

Well enough of my return to blogging ramblings. There are many things left on my "To Do" list and I just received a call from the Board of Elections that they need me to help them on Wednesday with a recount deal they always do after each election. Hopefully it won't take all day, but we'll see. You never know!

Until my next burst of blogging, have a blessed day and enjoy the autumn wherever God has placed you!

No comments: