Friday, December 26, 2008

Back to Normal

Tomorrow the happy couple returns from their honeymoon to continue the process of moving to their new apartment. I definitely think we need more bookshelves ... both here and there. Never can have too many bookshelves. They have been blessed with so many amazing gifts, it will be quite a feat to get everything in and put away. But if anyone can make things work, Nooch can!

I'm looking forward to the new normal. Having a married daughter and son-in-law, homeschooling Joy, basketball games, keeping up with Jimmy and his adventures, rearranging my house after having two folks move out, planning a spring and summer garden that I'm actually going to be around to care for, talking Jimmy into building me a dog-proof chicken coop. The list is long and I'm grateful for each day to cross something off my "To Do" list and for all the good memories we have made along the way.

I think I'm going to like the new normal!

1 comment:

Laura McGarr said...

awww.
you forgot to mention seeing laura mcgarr much more!
:)